Saturday, June 17, 2006

Copyright Disclaimer
I try to obey the law and be sensitive to peoples feelings/rights/desires as far as copyrights go. But, I also like learning things, and so I seek content for that purpose. Then I try to pass along whatever I find to be useful so other folks seeking that information can find it. I apologize in advance if I step on anyone's toes in this process.

General Web Content
I expect that content posted to the web is assumed to be free unless used for commercial gain. As this blog doesn't help me make money, I assume that it is fair game for me to include references to websites or direct quotations in this blog. If you own copyrighted material that is referenced or quoted in this blog and don't like it, please contact me so we can discuss alternatives. Feel free to link to this blog or quote from it on the same terms- no commercial gain unless I give my permission. That includes reporters and professional bloggers. BTW, my permission is not that hard to get, but I have to protect my content or I lose control over it.

Recipes
My original recipes can be freely used for personal use. I expect to be credited if they are included in any not-for-profit cookbooks or other webpages, along with reference to this site. Contact me if you want to include them in for-profit cookbooks and we can work something out.

Non-original recipes- I will try to post any I can, but I try to respect the copyrights of others. If I am in doubt about sharing a recipe, I will post how I got it and let you seek it there as well. If I have posted a recipe you believe to be one of your recipes that you don't want me sharing, please contact me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home